Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekly Dinner Plan: 4/19/10

I yearn to be a very organized person. Someone who has all there Tupperware labeled, laundry done for the week in a day with the clothes put away in the right drawers all neatly folded and ready to go. I want to be that person who can find anything in their house instantly and never runs to the store for a last minute ingredient. Luckily, I was recently advised by a friend to visit orgjunkie.com and I am so so glad that I did. My first step is to start planning my meals out for the week on Sunday night (oops...already a day late so there is definitely room for improvement).

Monday - Easy Skillet Lasagna

Tuesday - Braised Balsamic Chicken w/ Rice

Wednesday - Spinach and Feta Quesadillas

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Grilled Teriyaki Chicken

Saturday -Out to Dinner w/Friends

For more menu plans:

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have a great week planned! Welcome to MPM!

    ReplyDelete