Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finn, Who??

Oh yeah, my incredibly adorable firstborn child and the reason I decided to create this blog. That's who.

I scanned my other posts and realized it's been three days and I still have not written a single word about him. This does not mean I love candy and basting spoons more than him, rather I just find it easier to put words to my feelings towards those inanimate objects. This child has turned my world upside down with love that makes you want to crawl into the fetal position and rock upon the thought of anything bad happening to him, love that makes your head spin kinda love. With his big round blue eyes, the slightest quiver of his bottom lip, his thousand different ways of saying "uh, oh" melts my heart again and again. I am obsessed with him and I find it hard to associate words to adequately describe the love I feel for him.

1 comment: