Friday, February 27, 2009

This Because I'd Rather Not Write About How Finn Would Not Sit Still at the Damn Puppet Show Today

The Fam always likes to label me as a Republican. I prefer to be left alone in some grayish non-labely political party myself. Oh wait, there is a party for that, Independant, dumbass. Okay whatever here are the results from an online quiz that is sure to peg me correctly (ha, ha):

My Political Views
I am a right social libertarian
Right: 5.14, Libertarian: 5.89

These next two were no big shockers given the current military situation we are in and O's most recent speeches:

My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -2.42

My Culture War Stance
Score: -3.49


(So the website's stupid images would not download properly and I don't care to spend lots of time trying to fix it, sorry.)

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Culture War Stance?????? I'll definitely want to hear all about that one.

    ReplyDelete